- Super Turbo is one of the more esoteric of the six games being shown on Sunday so it may not get much camera time. The final is the only thing guaranteed to get broadcast.
- People may set up free (bootleg) mirrors. I don't know how vigilant Stickam, Justin.tv or Ustream staff have been in the past about shutting those down. Of course, Nico says its forbidden etc. etc. but there's only so much they can do on their end to stop it.
- Premium Nico video account holders — paid for above and beyond this ticket scheme — get priority access to live broadcasts. The SBO gateway has the usual white and yellow doors for this. So people who pay for a ticket but are using free accounts may still face reduced quality and/or a viewer cap.
- The method I'll outline below cost me 28 dollars instead of 18. Nico doesn't take American credit cards and I got dinged paying through other means.
If you're feeling undeterred I've put together a quick guide for buying a ticket for Sunday. h/t Laban
Before you start you'll need:
- A Nico video account. Sign-up starts here. Put in your email address. The form on the next page hasn't changed that much since my how-to. Nickname, gender, birthday, where you're from, password, security question. I think you can register on their Spanish or German sites if you prefer.
- A Paypal account with a balance of at least $30.
First you need to purchase points on WebMoney that will go towards the Nico points. They have an english affiliate site here. Buy the points there and charge them to an account on the main site here. The former has english guides to the latter I don't think I need to go over it.
While logged in to your Nico acount, go here:
Click on the amount of points that you want to purchase.
Select WebMoney from the list of payment options.
Confirm payment method and points.
Choose the 'pay with WebMoney wallet' option.
Enter your WebMoney wallet ID and password. (again, there's a guide to setting this up on that SuToCorp link above)
Click the numbers to enter your four digit security password.
Click the orange button to complete the order.
Points successfully purchased.
Once you've taken care of that, you're going to spend the points on the ticket for Sunday's live broadcast.
When you click the pink button there's a pop up that warns you that this command cannot be undone.
When the broadcast starts Sunday, September 9th at 10 am (Japan) go here and cross your fingers:
The white door should open. Click on it to see Muneo sweeping everybody in ST and RF sweeping everybody in SF4.